Thursday 18 February 2010

Jungo Road: Undecided, Raydeus, Fort Knox Five and Robosapiens




What with all the flat hunting, working and partying lately, I haven't found much time to blog. I do now have an iPhone though, so that might all change! Here's the first attempt:

One of the things that's been keeping me going through January is the brilliant Jungo Road podcast. These boys, Chad North and Dale Purrough, now joined by Raydeus, select the finest fidget, glitch, tech funk, breaks and techno from both sides of the pond and deliver it straight to your mp3 player. You can't ask for more than that really...

Here's a few of my favourites from the end of last year:

Undecided (Sacramento) 26 October 2009

Fort Knox Five (DC) 7 Dec 2009

Raydeus (SF) 15 Dec 2009

Robosapiens (UK) 8 Feb 2010

Raydeus at Decompression 2009 - Photo by Deven Sezgen


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (anyone know how to embed links and tags?!)

1 comment: